Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Red Envelope Project

Today was the deadline!! You gotta mail out your envelopes! For those that have no clue what I am talking about...It is a project that many people are doing around the world. You are to send Red envelopes to

President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.
Washington , D.C. 20500
And on the back of the envelope you are to write

This envelope represents one child who died in abortion. It is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world. Responsibility begins with conception.
So last night Alberta had a bunch of girls over to help send President Obama red envelopes. It was such a great time of fellowship! I really enjoyed gettin to know a few of the girls better! It was so funny....at one point Alberta wrote Washington, TX ha! It was neat to see 200 red envelopes filled out and ready to go in the mail! I silently prayed over each one, believing that God was going to use these to touch more people than just the White House. Just think of all the people who handle the mail..Praise Jesus!! I would like to see their faces when millions of red envelopes start circulating through the mail :)Anywho, It was a great opportunity to be a voice for the unborn.


For more info you can check out this site http://www.redenvelopeproject.com/


"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth"
Psalm 139:13-15

~

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward"
Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

  1. What a great night! I just wonder what all the post office employees were thinking yesterday!

    I am so glad you are on top of things and got this on your blog so quickly! I will be lucky if I get my post in before next month!! HA!

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete