Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On my knees..

Ok, so Im about to get very transparent with you all. I want to first say that this is not a place to get your latest gossip. I am only sharing this with you because I know my followers are faithful servants of God and will be on their knees with me. Now that I have said that, I need everyone to please pray for my sister and her husband. I really can't get into much specifics but know that they need your prayers as they are going through an extremely difficult time. My heart is just aching right now but I know that my God is in control of all things. So please, my fellow bloggers, get on your knees with me! Love you all!

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

~

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you."

Isaiah 43:2

~
"O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by Your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for You!"

Jeremiah 32:17

4 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add you all to my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your you and your sister and family. I know that the Lord knows the request of your heart and that even though your readers may not be aware of the details of the situation, we serve a God who is all-knowing!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete