Friday, March 6, 2009

Liz vs. Logan


Thought this was cute......

Liz vs. Logan

♥ What are your middle names? Carolyn and Carlton

♥ How long have you been together? 3 yrs in June

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Maybe a couple of weeks.. HA!

♥ Who asked whom out? Well, I guess Logan asked me out on our first official date. But the first time we hung out together I sorta invited myself :)

♥ How old are each of you? I am 25 and Logan is 32

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? My sisters although we don't get to see them enough!
♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, a 10mo old lil guy named Cooper. I also have a stepdaughter named Gracie, although she isnt mine I still love her the same!
♥ What about pets? 2 Golden Retrievers, Luke and Lilly

♥ Did you go to the same school? No, I went to Holliday and Logan went to Paradise. Both are only 2A.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No
♥ Who is the smartest? Its funny, I say Logan and he says me. So I guess we both are in different areas.

♥ Who is more sensitive? Hands down, me!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We love anything Mexican but we frequent McDonalds the most. They have the best diet cokes :)

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Anchorage, AK.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Logan :)

♥ Who has the worst temper? We both do

♥ Who does the cooking? Me

♥ Who is more social? We both are pretty social but I enjoy being around people way more! As a sales rep, Logan has to be social but he prefers to be out at the ranch by himself mostly. I on the other hand love to be around people! So maybe the answer is ME

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Thats easy, Logan!

♥ Who is more stubborn? We both are! I know, it can get bad.

♥ Who hogs the bed? We have enough room that neither does, but Logan has to constantly tell me to stop stealing all the covers :) Sorry babe!

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Logan. I could sleep all day.

♥ Where was your first date? We went a a Japanese Steak House in Wichita Falls

♥ Who has the bigger family? Wow thats a close call. We both have huge families. It may come down to one of us having 2 more or something. So I would say both.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not often but I did get some for Valentine's Day! Loved it!

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Oh my! TRAVELING! We try and see all of our families..it gets crazy!

♥ Who is more jealous? ME.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Well.....ha! Not long at all in fact we married 2 months after knowing eachother!

♥ Who eats more? I do :)

♥ Who does/did the laundry? Me

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Logan

♥ Who drives when you are together? Logan does, I hate driving!


~Liz

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog makeover :) You are really getting into this!!!!

    Did you still want me to make you a blog header with pictures?

    ReplyDelete