Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friends and Food

Today was a wonderful day!!! My mother-in-law came over and watched Coopman so that I could go have lunch with Shanna and Alberta. These women are wonderful and I was so excited! Lunch was awesome, I LOVE to eat, but the fellowship was amazing. I left feeling so renewed and loved! :)This year has had a rough start but I know and believe that it is just the beginnings of something very beautiful! I'm sure others are reading this and are now very confused. Lets just say that the Lord has been so good about putting Godly women in my life. I just want you both to know that I love you and am so thankful to have both of your support :) I know I have used the word "love" a lot in this post but that just sums up my day. It was full of LOVE!

"My command is this,
love each other as I have loved you.
Greater love has no one than this:
that he lay down his life for his friends."
John 15:12-13
~
Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

4 comments:

  1. And I love you too! You are amazing. Can anyone ever say the word Love too often? Let's make lunches a major part of our future together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed lunch to.its always nice to have a quiet conversation with two awesome women! LOve you guys~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the help with the blog! I wanted to let you know I changed my blog:
    http://mommymoreland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girly! I saw you had a blog and figured I'd leave ya a comment! We too are total blogaholics.... Mine is at www.jessikagans.com, but there's nothing on there right now...in the process of revamping! In the meantime, check out Edwin's blog at www.edwinkim.com

    We still need to catch up and do that lunch some time!

    Jessika

    ReplyDelete