Sunday, March 8, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL....

SHANNA IS PREGGERS!!!




YA!!! I have been having to keep this secret for WAY to long!! You all know how hard that is for me :) She finally got to the point in her pregnancy when you feel its ok to tell people. I am soooo excited. I think its a boy!! Lets all think BLUE! Oh, but sweet big sister, Sara, insits that it is a girl...so we will see! :) She has her first sonogram on monday and she plans to start a blog and post "his" first picture. HA! So pray for this sweet family, especially for Shanna! Pregnancy can be challenging at times. She has not gotten "morning sickness" yet so we hope it stays this way! Although, she has been battling the flu and bronchitis. So Pray she gets well quickly. I am so excited for this baby to come, as if you can't tell!


Liz

3 comments:

  1. YEA! Nana and Big Daddy are so excited too! I'll think Blue but, wouldn't Shanna and Tobin be great parents for a couple of little girls?
    God is sooooooooooo good!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzie for the sweet post! I think blue too..but the rest of my family have out-numbered me. :) Tuesday we will post the baby's first picture..our little peanut! No morning sickness (yet)..however Ive been mauseated since I woke up! They say thats means all is well! Love you!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY YAY!! I'm so excited!! :) Congrats Shanna!

    ReplyDelete