Friday, March 27, 2009

I would like to thank....

Well...Amanda first of all!! Thanks girl..it means a lot comin from such a seasoned blogger!! :)
She gave me my very first blog award!!
The Rules:When given the award you list 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ.

I love....
1. My Lord and Savior
2. My husband
3. My kidos, Coopman and Gracie girl
4. My family and Logan's family
5. My dear friends
6. Pampering
7. Gossip Magazines- im guilty!


My Kreative 7:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this awesome award! And thank you for passing one on to me..although I should pass it back to you since you designed my whole blog! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, yo.

    I love the layout of your blog. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete