Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family Photos.......duhh..duhh..duhh :)

Hey everyone!!
So today we attempted to take family photos! They turned out awesome but not without a few bumps and bruises...HA! Let me start from the beginning....

Miss Gracie got to come over today...all by herself..which is a big accomplishment!! For those of you who don't know our Gracie girl, let me fill you in. She is Logan's daughter and a true blessing to our lives. She was introduced to Logan and I in January and has been our sweet little girl ever since. I can not begin to describe the grace of God that has been shown to us through her...no wonder she was named Gracie. Anyhow, She is amazing!!
So Back to our family picture adventure...First of all let me thank Kendall for her awesome patience with us all...THANK YOU!!!! You are amazing! Also thank you Kelsie for loving on Cooper...you will be a wonderful mommy. Oh, and I can't forget to thank Drew....you were a huge help to us and the gals! Dude, YOUR THE MAN!
So we all met up at this amazing place in Aubrey. And started our photo shoot on this bridge but of course none if the kids wanted to smile or even look at the camera. So Kelsie starts making faces and it helps some but not as much as when Drew puts a tootoo on his head or was it on Mr. Bears head? Whatever it was, it got Gracie to laugh for maybe a sec. which was better than nothin. Still, I know the pics will be very cute! After the fam pic, we decide to get some shots of Logan and Gracie walking hand in hand....ADORABLE! Next was the two kids together. So we brilliantly sit Cooper on a chair and have Gracie stand beside him. It was great...the two really connected and im sure we got some good ones. BUT.....after a while Coopman decides he is done and wants out of the chair....seriously it was like wathcing him fall in slow motion!!! I freaked out!! LITERALLY...I was shaking! He falls off and lands pretty much on his head and his neck did this weird thing...I thought he broke it! Needless to say, he was fine but not in the mood to smile anymore. :( We then got some cute shots of just Gracie...of course I had to be miss dramatic to get her attention. We are talking silly faces, playing peek-a-boo with the bear and even pretending to poke Kendall with a stick just to get her attention! Of course we also got some of just me and Logan. Oh and by the way Logan cant do a herkie...HA! By the end Coop kinda cheered up so we stood him up and had him hold on to the chair and got some I think. But that ended in tears once he tried to eat the leaves....I was deffinatly having some bad mommy moments! Two hours and two exhausted kids later...we called it a day! I had the most fun though..Kendall is awesome! Serisouly check her out...www.thestoysstory.blogspot.com Once again thank you soooo much! I can't wait to see them! I'll post em once i get em :)
Liz

2 comments:

  1. We had a blast helping! I can't wait to see the pictures either. Ya'll are such a beautiful family. Oh, BTW I have Gracie's bracelet. I'll give it to you the next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl you have there. And, what a beautiful family. God knows where to put these precious children - in the hands of His people.
    Also, David and I love the music! It is so peacful to see what Liz is up to!
    Love you guys,
    Alberta

    ReplyDelete