Friday, February 27, 2009

Survey Friday :)


If you are reading this: I tag you :)


1. How did you and your hubby meet

Ohh....my.... :) Well Logan and my older sister, Brynea, worked for the same Pharma company and were partners. She thought very highly of him and wanted all of us to meet him. Logan lived in Denton and was in WF for the night. So she called me all day making sure I would be there...she became very annoying. I got fed up with her lecturing me about being on time so i made a deal with her, if I came over then I got to borrow an outfit to wear that night. So i finally arrived at her house to meet this "awesome partner". I walked in, went straight up to Logan and said quote "Hi im 22 and get treated as if im 15" and walked back to her closet to pick out an outfit. To say the least, Brynea was pissed but Logan thought it was hilareous. I then proceeded to walk out in the jeans I was gonna borrow and ask My brother in law and Logan if my butt looked big in the jeans. Logan just smiled and said everything looks great. HAHA!! I look back on that and am humiliated!!! We hung out later that evening and the rest is history........



2. If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?

Before having kidos I would have said a Salon Owner but now....I would have to say what Im doing now....Stay at home momma :) When the kids go to school I then want to start teaching 2nd grade.



3. What are you and your hubby's dreams for the future?

We want to have at leat 1 more child, maybe 2. Probably move to Paradise, where Logan's family owns 200 acres and build out there. My hubby would add growing our cattle buisness into a profitable cattle company...we will see :)



4. Why did you start blogging?

Well I came across a blog done by The Macs and their story touched me sooo much. (I plan to blog about that soon) After that I wanted to start blogging myself. :)



5. Who do you look up to?

I would have to say my father. He has always been such a strong christian man. His testimony is amazing and I find myself constantly looking to him for guidence. I don't know if he realizes how much love and respect I have for him (I don't think parents ever do) I love you dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment