Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Falls

It was a rough start getting to The Falls....I was leaving my neighborhood and got pulled over by the cop that lives near me! I didn't realize that they changed the speed limit in the neighborhood to 20mph in the front and 30mph in the back when it used to be 30mph throughout!! Then i couldnt find an up to date insurance paper! Well...he was a nice guy and gave me a verbal warning but told me I better go back to the house and get a new one in the car...so I did!! :) Other than that....I had a BLAST in WF! So did Coop man! He got to play with his cousins, Park and Bella. Park beat him up a little but no biggie...Coop will toughen up! Bella was swwweeettt to him as always...she did tell me at one time though that she liked him better when he was little! She said this of course when he was messing with her toys. :) she has also started taking pictures! Miss Rhonda would be soo proud! :) As soon as she saw my camera she grabbed it and told me to start posing! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Here is one she took of Cooper and I. Not bad for a beginner...she just has to figure out where to put her hands :) That night all us girls went and had margaritas at El Chico...Yummy! Brian watched the kidos (bless him) We took pictures with Whitneys camera so ill post some when she sends them. Overall the night was wonderful!! Coop man slept great...so did I :) But i was ready to see my hubby! I missed him :( So I came back home around 4 the next day.....short but sweet :) It was nice to sleep in my own bed...Nothing like being at home.......Cooper aggrees I think! :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! See you guys on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you have a blog. Cooper is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then we just might have to make you a new blog header after we get some pictures done on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete