Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A day at the park..

Last night we all went to the North Lakes park. It was seriously a lot of fun. The weather was wonderful, not too hot! It was Cooper's first time in a swing! I know, He should have done this by now but everyother park I have been to didn't have this type of swing. He LOVED it!

Gracie absolutely loves going to the park, so of course she had a blast! Logan and I don't realize how much she can do. She is definitely a big girl! When we first saw these bars, Logan told her she was too little to climb up them. She obviously thought otherwise! After she passed them a few times, she was determined to prove us wrong, and SHE DID!! She is very brave and determined.


The park was a lot of fun but here is something I learned. When potty training, it is best to wear a pull up when away from the house! The bathrooms were locked and so we had no where to go except in our pants. Poor Gracie girl! She just looked up at me and said UHOH. Better luck next time! :)

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Or..get a travel potty and keep it in your trunk! Bring clorox wipes to clean the potty when done! I just took mine out of my trunk Monday! In fact..you can have it to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Every stage is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete