Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stellan

Cooper and I wanted to show our support for sweet baby Stellan! We decided to use cheerios since they are Coopman's fav snack...he wanted to share some with Stellan! If you click on the icon to the right (underneath "my fam" slideshow) it will take you to his story. He is in steady SVT and really needs our prayers fellow bloggers!

Hmm..I think I would like some of those...reach reach.....

Got it!!

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."
Psalm 103:1-5

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! How sweet of Cooper to share his Cheerios with Stellan! :)

    I left you a little something on my blog..check it out!

    ReplyDelete