Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We'll miss ya Waylon!

Waylon, one of Logan's long time friends, will be leaving for Afghanistan on Sat. He is in the airforce and will be gone for, hopefully, only 6mo. He will be missed by so many. Especially by his wife! I could not even imagine! Please pray for his safety and quick return home. :)


Yet the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen [you]
and set you on a firm foundation and guard you from the evil [one].
2 Thess 3:3
~
3My God, my Rock, in Him will I take refuge; my Shield and the Horn of my salvation; my Stronghold and my Refuge, my Savior--You save me from violence.
4I call on the Lord, Who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.
2 samuel 22:3-4

2 comments:

  1. My friend's husband is about to get stop-lossed and will have to do a 3rd tour in Afghanistan for a year. She is a pillar of strength! God specially designs military wives, that's for sure. Praying for this family.

    ReplyDelete