Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend highlights...


WOW...it was a busy one! Thursday my sister, Katy and her boyfriend, Brandon came to visit. They are just precious! We all, including Logan and Coopman went to North Park mall (NICE) and Coop was not feelin it! He was ticked to say the least! Logan and I started thinking he was gettin another ear infection because lately he was not been sleeping like he used to but he never complains until he gets sleepy soo....after consulting my dear friend Shanna, I decided to take him to the Doc on Friday. I left there with two scripts! Needless to say he was close to having double ear infections again, one was already inflamed and the other was partially. I also got an allergy med for him. Poor guy! But he is feeling much better now! So Friday night, Logan stayed with Coopman and I got to go with Katy and Brandon to my Aunt Kerie's casa or can we say château, it is gorgeous! I have not seen them in over a year so it was nice to catch up and tell them ALL the news! HA! Of course they took it all like champs, I wouldn't expect anything less of them. Love you Neil, Kerie, Justin, and Sam. Oh and good news...Justin is asking his long time girlfriend, Anna to marry him soon..WhooHoo! So Katy and Brandon left on Sat. and Logan and I went to the Farm. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers...yumm. Coopman had a good time as always. Then on my way back home my dad calls and wants to stop by. He and Karla were heading back from Lewisville. It was sooo good to see them. Miss em! Oh and Sat was their 22nd wedding anniversary! CONGRATS! Love yall! So after all that we decided to just chill at home all day Sunday. Overall it was a great weekend..busy but GREAT!
This is the day which the LORD hath made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
~
The LORD hath done great things for us;
whereof we are glad.
Psalm 126:3

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! COuld you pack anymore into the weekend?? So gald Coop is feeling better. I love the picture of Logan and Coop...great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you caught Cooper's ear infections before he was just miserable!!! Poor baby boy, I bet you are so glad you went ahead and took him to the doctor! He is just soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ear infections are NO fun! glad you guys had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete