Monday, April 6, 2009

What a weekend!!

I am officially exhausted!! It was a wonderful, but busy weekend. Ill just kinda sum it all up...
Saturday, I went and picked up Gracie and took her dress shopping. She loves pink, so of course she would not even try it on unless it was pink! I loved it though... so we found her a beautiful pink dress with a white cardigan. She was not havin the cardigan though..she kept pointing at it sayin "I don't like it" HA! After shopping we headed to the farm to dye some Easter eggs with Nana. She was skeptical at first until she saw them come out of the dye. She screams "look look Liz, the egg is pretty now" once we got done we then had to "redye" them cause she was not wanting to stop :)
Sunday morning we dedicated Gracie and Cooper. It was wonderful! In fact, I teared up during the dedication. I just thought about how much of a blessing my two kidos are to me. God is soo good! After service, all my family and friends came over to have lunch. It was about 25 of us. We had barbecue, yummy! The girls (Gracie, Bella, and Sarah) had a blast hanging out. Then at 4, we headed back up to the church for an Easter egg hunt. It was kinda crazy...felt like I was at Six Flags for a while! Gracie did awesome at hunting, Coop..well, we were just trying to keep him warm :)

Not such a great picture but ill post a better one when I get it :)


The girls hiding from the "bear"


Lil' Princess


Coop was getting tired....long day :)

Huntin eggs


Takin a break with Paps (my dad)

Cooper and Nonie (my step-mom) checkin out Gracie's goodies

All in all it was a very blessed weekend. Thanks to everyone for lovin on us and being so supportive with all the new changes in our lives. We love you all!!

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful day with beautiful children of God! Thanks for including us.
    love you all,
    Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds busy but very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family - inside and out :)

    Ya'll make my heart smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that you were a part of the “Red Envelope” project so I thought you might want to check this out. All I can say is wow!

    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94142

    ReplyDelete