Friday, April 10, 2009

Kyker, Krafting, & Kandie....

Here is an update on sweet lil Kyker. Logan and I went to visit them at Cooks Children's Hospital in FW and He seems to be stable. They successfully placed the pacemaker. He is completely dependent on it. There was talk about a transplant before but as long as the pacemaker does its job then there will be no need for one right now. Good thing! He is recognizing his parent's and grandma's voice, another good thing! Right now his left side is still not responding but that is not our main concern right now. As Candice and Paco put it, " As long as we still have our baby, we can deal with the rest later." They seem to both be holding it together very well. Although they have gone through a whole lot in the past week. Paco told us that "there is not a lower place to be then when you hear the Doctors sayin that your son is responding well to resuscitation" unless they aren't responding that is..Praise Jesus! Keep praying for this sweet lil boy and his family. He has a long road ahead of him but he is a fighter!
Yesterday Shanna and I did some crafting. We were supposed to go with Alberta to lunch but David was having some dizzy spells and needed to see a Dr. asap...Pray for them :) So Shanna and I decided to craft :) We started on Sarah's birthday shirt and it turned out super cute! Although the little curl was a pain in the rear!! Now i need to make one for Gracie expect I'm not looking forward to it..it has two curls! Here is the finished product...

Oh and Shanna and I went to Chilis as well to eat and she taught Coopman how to drink from a straw. It only took one try!! He is so smart!! :)

That afternoon we picked up Gracie and headed to the farm. She got to open her Easter stuff and she was soo excited!! Do you guys remember those capsules that when placed in water they would grow and make a sponge animal....well I had to get her some and she thought that was just the coolest thing!! Ha! Here is our sweet angel.....She is kinda a big deal if ya didn't already know that! HA! :)






And I have to post this picture...this is Coopman riding his little car thing...Actually, Logan puts him on and pushes him around the room...Cooper laughs soo hard!! It is the cutest thing ever! I swear that kid is fearless!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I love the picture of Logan and Gracie giving kisses! Coop is a BIG boy now..drinking from a straw! Love the shirt..sorry I was lazy and made you do it all! I PROMISE to help you make Gracie..In fact I will cut the curlies..:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics!!! Logan loves straws too, our silly boys! Praying for Kyker...

    ReplyDelete