Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Project 52 Challenge

Ok fellow blogger addicts, I just recently got in touch with a dear old friend. Isn't facebook just good like that! HA! Anyhow, she is also a fellow "way more seasoned" blogger, Shannon. I was reading hers yesterday and came across this challenge she just started. I LOVED the concept! So I am officially copying! She said we could :) So here it goes...

We all love posting pictures of our little kidos on our blog, correct? We blog about their achievements, their hard times, their set backs, how cute they are, how big of stinkers they are... and so on. But how many of you are good about taking pictures of you AND your little kidos??
NOT ME!! I honestly have very little photos of me with the two lil buggers. The rest are of just Cooper, just Gracie, the two together or with their daddy. So the challenge is to take a memorable photo of you and your kid/kiddos ONCE A WEEK, post it and blog about it. It doesn't matter what day of the week, just once a week. You will do this for a year...sounds like a long time but come on guys, we all know we can't break this blogging addiction in a year! :) We will call it, Project 52 Challenge, again stolen from Shannon!

Also, for those of you who don't have human kidos, but have fur babies...you are not exempt :)

Shannon put it so well, "I promise I wont be mad if you don't do it, and I wont leave you mean comments if you don't do it (well, I might)." HA!

So today I am gonna make it a point to take a picture with the kidos!!

Alright I'll tag ya just in case you don't think I'm talkin to ya!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!! Isn't it such a great idea?! I stole it too so don't worry! I think it will be great memories for years to come! At the end I want to order her one of those little hard back books from Shutterfly. Wont that be fun!? So glad you took the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about this! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete