Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter was a lot of fun! Logan, Cooper, and I all drove to Wichita Falls that morning and went to church with my family. It was really good to see everyone! We then ate at my parents house..brisket..yum!! Here is Coopman diggin into his Easter basket from Paps and Nonie.


He loved it!! We had to have a makeshift egg hunt...meaning it was inside..a lil different but it worked! He is Risen!!! Thank you Jesus for dying for me!
Oh and I also finally finished Coopman's birthday invites..I was so glad to get them in the mail and out of my sight!! They turned out pretty cute though..thank goodness!

Another update on Kyker... He is now stabilized!! He got to eat pizza the other day and loved it! He should have been moved to another floor yesterday but I have not heard so I won't say for sure. Thank you Jesus!!
Ohh and I can't forget..I have a new job!! I am now going to be watching sweet baby Eve, 4wks. at my home Mon-Fri. She is a sweet baby, very calm. Thank you Jesus ;) So far everything has been great. Coop has not shown much jealousy. Here is a picture..she is a doll!

Last but not least, I wanted to add some pics of our pokeno night with the girls. I had a lot of fun!!

Here is what I won, as you can see we are already using it!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Love the invites... way cute!! I can tell you worked hard on those.

    2. Eve is such a doll... look at all that hair!

    3. Love the door mat, it looks great!! Thanks for coming to POKENO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the are leaving the number of children up to God, like his family did :)

    ReplyDelete