Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Went on vacation and came back whiter...

I know that many of you all have been asking me about my trip to Cancun...so sit back, grab a coke zero, and enjoy as I tell ya all about our amazing time!!
Let me begin by saying this....I absolutely hate flying! I mean I am TERRIFIED of it, palms sweat, pray the whole time, tear my hubby's arm apart, constantly ask what that was, type of terrified! I had forgotten just how afraid of it I am since it has been 3 years since i have flown. But as soon as that plane took off, it all came back!!
That being said...everything else was absolutely amazing!!!
The resort was breath taking. It was adults only and catered to couples. The ultimate romance resort!! Our room was gorgeous..it was covered with marble and had a really cool whirlpool tub (which Logan poured a whole bottle of bubbles in.....bubbles were everywhere!) It also had a two person shower with water shooting out everywhere!
The resort had 7 restaurants...all were amazing! Did I mention that the resort was all inclusive...yea I gained 5lbs on this trip! :) Logan and I just lounged the whole time! It was perfect! It only rained one day and while it was raining we just sat in a hot tub in the rain...sounds crazy but it was awesome! Logan and I have decided that we are definitely making his a yearly trip. I would recommend this place to any couple!!
I will post a few pics but if you want to see them all...well almost all of them :) than check em out on fb!
It feels good to be home and see Coopman, I was missing him pretty bad toward the end! But I do miss the sound of the waves crashing on the beach!!
























I am sure yall are wondering about my title.....well let me explain!
(Shanna is probably laughing right now)
I had gotten the versa spa (spray tan) done before I went, actually three times due to malfunctions and weird peeling. It was weird/awesome being that dark but by the end of the trip it had all washed off. Soo...I seriously came back from vacation lighter/whiter than when I left HA!

4 comments:

  1. Aww looks like you have a great time. I love the pineapple drinks!!! I'm SOO jealous, I need a vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did yall go? what was your resort called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to Cancun and stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres. It was all inclusive adults only resort and amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fuuuuuun! LOL about the tan!

    ReplyDelete