Thursday, June 11, 2009

I would like to introduce you to...

George!

(or as Coop says "Jor")


George is like a glow worm, you press his belly and his face lights up and plays music. Coop got him for Christmas from his cousins, Bella and Parker. I always have kept it in his bed and played the music for him when I lay him down. He has never shown much interest in anything, blanket or stuffed animal....until now! For the past month, when I get him out of bed, he has been loving on George and always wanting to take him with him. In fact, he knows his name now and when I take Coop out of bed he will point at George and say "Jor". It is really cute. I gave in this morning and let him take him downstairs. So I would like to introduce you all to "Jor", Coops first friend :)





2 comments:

  1. Sweet Jor! I love it...now you will have an extra friend that will tag along..everywhere!

    ReplyDelete