Thursday, May 21, 2009

Technical difficulties...

Hey guys!! Ok so I have not dropped off the face of the earth..yet. My trusty computer has not been so trusty here recently. In fact it has completely crashed on me. So.... I stole my hubbies work computer so that I could blog! My computer should hopefully be up and running by the weekend!! YAY! So here is a lil update..
Logan and I have booked a trip to Cancun!! I am soo pumped! It is an all inclusive adults only resort...so no kidos! Hopefully we don't come back expecting another though! :) We will leave the end of June!
Last weekend my sister, Whitney graduated!!! She is amazing...she received an award for having the highest GPA in the Radiology program....4.something. Like I said, she is AMAZING!!
On a different note, my uncle James (dad's brother) is not doing so good. He has very bad jaundice and an enlarged liver and a few other things. He is home now and my grandmother is taking awesome care of him. He could use our prayers!! My cousin Jamie could also use some prayer. She is very very close to her father and is really having a hard time with this. I talked to my dad last night and James is doing better. Please pray that he continues to stick with the life changes he has made.
Coopman is starting to take a few steps. He still is in no rush to walk but it will happen eventually. :)
Gracie has announced she wants to stop sucking her thumb :) She announced this today! She is also doing very well with her potty chart!! (Thanks to Shanna for the idea) She receives a sticker to put on her chart when she uses the potty and when she gets 5 stickers, she will get a piece of candy! It works very well...she has had 0 accidents since we have started this!!
Alright, that is about it!! Love you all and as soon as I get my computer back, I will post some pics!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I thought you had fallen off the bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun stuff!! I'm glad you updated! Yay for Whitney!!! She is amazing!! and Yay for Coop for about to walk! and Yay for Gracie and her princess potty! :) That is a great idea about the stickers! and YAYYY for going to Cancun!!! HOW MUCH FUN yall will have!!

    ReplyDelete