Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 09'

It was such a wonderful weekend! My mom came down Friday night so that Logan and I could hang out with some dear friends Sat. night. We had so much fun with Dave and Kristen...maybe too much :) My mom went back home Sun. and Logan and I just rested and played with Coopster. Sunday evening we got news that we could have Gracie on Monday! So Monday morning Logan went and picked her up and we headed to the water park with the kidos. We met up with the Mathis' and Mimi and Pappy. It was a blast!! Food was in abundance! :) The kids had so much fun! Quality time with family and friends......PRICELESS :)






Ok....so I went a little overboard on the pictures.....I just couldn't choose :)

4 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your kiddos look adorable in their swim gear!!! I love Gracie's swimsuit!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun! Cant wait to go back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucas loves that waterpark! Glad you guys had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete