Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To sell or not to sell....

That is the question I am currently pondering!! And no I am not talking about my house!! (I wish) I am talking about the crafts I have made or am learning to make. Mostly baby stuff...like burp cloths, girls dresses, bows, bow holders, bibs.....that kinda stuff. I LOVE doin it and I am not too bad at it! Soo....I dont know if I should start selling them. I am gonna make some and post the pictures so that I can get some feedback from you guys. Well now you all know what I have been up to :) I also started jazzercise...and I really like it!! It is sooo much fun! Alright I am goin to bed! Night night everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. SELL!! Craft shows are coming up and that is the perfect place to sell that kind of stuff. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete