Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July 09'

This year the family all went up to Proctor, TX where my Nana (dad's mom) lives. She has a house right on the lake and it is just beautiful! Everyone on my dad's side was there...well almost everyone...only missing like 10 which is nothing...big family :) We hung out on the lake all day Sat. Gracie girl rode the wave runner with Aunt Brynea. She also helped Paps (my dad) drive the boat! Coopman enjoyed playing in the sand as well as eating some of it! :) That night we watched the firework show put on by my dad and uncles. It was amazing...about a 500 dollar show! They go all out! That's how the Parker's are...now you know where I get it :) hehe! Happy 4th of July everyone! Praise God for our Country and freedom!!

Soo here are the pics...





























No comments:

Post a Comment